This direct acting 3-way pressure regulator is actuated by a pressure responsive diaphragm, which seeks to reach equilibrium between hydraulic and set spring forces, is used in pressure reducing and pressure sustaining/relief applications. Also available in normal pressure or low pressure configurations.
The pilot directs flow and pressure between its port
- when sensed pressure above set point, it connects port 0 to port 3;
- when sensed pressure is equal to set point,it blocks connections between all ports;
- when sensed pressure below set point, it connects port 3 to port 2.
- Relevant pressure is continuously sensed through port 1.
- Pressure Reducing Valves (3-Way Control Circuit Type) Sizes from 1½” to 4”;
- Pressure Sustaining Valves (3-Way Control Circuit Type) Sizes from 1½” to 4”;
- Adjustable 3-way Hydraulic Relay (N.O. or N.C.);
- Automatic Regulation Override, Sizes from 1½” to 4”.